A Day in Gay America, 2010, Part Three
BY Advocate Contributors
July 26 2010 6:40 AM ET
10:15 p.m., Oakland, Calif.: Steven Thompson and David Alcocer, partners of 14 years, enjoy a night at home.
Tags: Day In Gay America
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- An Open Letter from a Transgender Rabbi to Trans Teens Everywhere