A Day in Gay America
BY Advocate Contributors
October 28 2011 4:00 AM ET
8:10PM Detroit (above left) Student Chase Stein comes home after a busy day as a GLSEN National Student Media Ambassador in order to watch the sun set.
8:15PM Los Angeles (above right) Blogger Perez Hilton prepares to dominate the pins at Lucky Strike bowling alley.
9:00PM Palm Springs, Calif. (above left) Comedian Shann Carr (right) and friends toast another Friday night in the pool.
9:30PM Long Beach, Calif. (above right) Kevin Johnson (right) and his partner, Kevin (or “Kevin Squared”), take an after-dinner stroll by Bluff Park. “This was taken one month shy of our two-year anniversary,” he says. “That’s like forever in gay years, ain’t it?”
- Women WATCH: AI's Out Performer MK Nobilette Does 'To Make You Feel My Love' 2 min 20 sec ago
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Married British Same-Sex Couples Are Now Legal 16 min 53 sec ago
- Travel Forget J.Lo, Windy City Gay Idol is the Hot Ticket 19 min 41 sec ago
- Parenting How Every Parent Should Respond to Their Child Coming Out 34 min 21 sec ago
- Pride Will Lithuania Ban Pride Parades? 35 min 45 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Meet Orphan Black's New Clone! 36 min 5 sec ago
- Women Who the F Is ... Dolly Wilde 58 min 37 sec ago