A Day in Gay America
BY Advocate Contributors
October 28 2011 4:00 AM ET
8:10PM Detroit (above left) Student Chase Stein comes home after a busy day as a GLSEN National Student Media Ambassador in order to watch the sun set.
8:15PM Los Angeles (above right) Blogger Perez Hilton prepares to dominate the pins at Lucky Strike bowling alley.
9:00PM Palm Springs, Calif. (above left) Comedian Shann Carr (right) and friends toast another Friday night in the pool.
9:30PM Long Beach, Calif. (above right) Kevin Johnson (right) and his partner, Kevin (or “Kevin Squared”), take an after-dinner stroll by Bluff Park. “This was taken one month shy of our two-year anniversary,” he says. “That’s like forever in gay years, ain’t it?”
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV (Video)