A Day in Gay America
BY Advocate Contributors
October 28 2011 4:00 AM ET
8:10PM Detroit (above left) Student Chase Stein comes home after a busy day as a GLSEN National Student Media Ambassador in order to watch the sun set.
8:15PM Los Angeles (above right) Blogger Perez Hilton prepares to dominate the pins at Lucky Strike bowling alley.
9:00PM Palm Springs, Calif. (above left) Comedian Shann Carr (right) and friends toast another Friday night in the pool.
9:30PM Long Beach, Calif. (above right) Kevin Johnson (right) and his partner, Kevin (or “Kevin Squared”), take an after-dinner stroll by Bluff Park. “This was taken one month shy of our two-year anniversary,” he says. “That’s like forever in gay years, ain’t it?”
- Artist Spotlight: James Huctwith
- Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
- Op-ed: Why LGBT People Around the World Need Israel
- Showtime to Air Kidnapped for Christ, Exposé of Antigay Reform School
- Vancouver's Groundbreaking Move for Trans Students
- How Major Crimes' Actor and Gay Showrunner Created One of Best Gay Characters on TV