A Day in Gay America
BY Advocate Contributors
October 28 2011 4:00 AM ET
8:10PM Detroit (above left) Student Chase Stein comes home after a busy day as a GLSEN National Student Media Ambassador in order to watch the sun set.
8:15PM Los Angeles (above right) Blogger Perez Hilton prepares to dominate the pins at Lucky Strike bowling alley.
9:00PM Palm Springs, Calif. (above left) Comedian Shann Carr (right) and friends toast another Friday night in the pool.
9:30PM Long Beach, Calif. (above right) Kevin Johnson (right) and his partner, Kevin (or “Kevin Squared”), take an after-dinner stroll by Bluff Park. “This was taken one month shy of our two-year anniversary,” he says. “That’s like forever in gay years, ain’t it?”
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Commentary Op-ed: Dreaming in the White House 40 min 45 sec ago
- Commentary Day of Decision Op-ed: When a Marriage Would Split Us Up 1 hour 46 min ago
- Entertainment News Seen at TrevorLIVE: Jane Lynch, Billy Porter, Cason Crane, Cindy McCain June 18 2013 9:44 PM
- Women Where the Girls Are in West Hollywood June 18 2013 8:09 PM
- The Wedding Channel EXCLUSIVE: Kim Stolz & Lexi Ritsch Wedding Photos June 18 2013 7:46 PM
- The Wedding Channel PHOTOS: A Mass Wedding First in Maryland June 18 2013 6:24 PM
- Entertainment News How To Take Down An Anti-Gay 'Victim' June 18 2013 6:06 PM