November 9, 2012
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2012 7:00 AM ET
12:50 p.m., Portland, Ore.: Our Day in Gay America mission: To prevent new HIV infections, support and empower people affected and infected by HIV/AIDS, and eliminate HIV/AIDS-related stigma. The photo captures dedicated individuals working to usher in our future day free of AIDS. Photo sent by Benjamin Gerritz.
1 p.m.: Kuna, Idaho: My wife, youngest son. and and me — Michelle Forsmo — playing in the leaves in the front yard.
1:11 p.m., San Francisco: The Olivia Travel team hanging out at their map. Photo via Tisha Floratos.
1:14 p.m., Seattle: Dan Savage and husband Terry Miller cut into a ceremonial giant rainbow cake in the shape of Washington State to celebrate the approval of Referendum 74. Photograph by Kelly O.
1:30 p.m., Los Angeles: Advocate managing editor Neal Broverman has a nice little lunch in Westwood Village.
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Peace Corps Recognizes, Respects Same-Sex Couples
- Richard Renaldi Hotel Room Portraits
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Sports Water Polo Player Addresses WeHo City Council in Speedo May 22 2013 10:00 PM
- Comics and Graphic Novels This Gay Superhero Comic Is So Super Duper May 22 2013 9:00 PM
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? May 22 2013 8:15 PM
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt's Lawyer: Possible Plea Deal, But No Felony For Same-Sex High School Relationship May 22 2013 7:03 PM
- Military Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy May 22 2013 7:01 PM
- Internet WATCH: The First AIDS Generation in Giant Town Hall May 22 2013 6:16 PM
- Politics Joe Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Marriage Equality May 22 2013 6:09 PM