A Day in Gaylarious America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2012 5:00 AM ET
5:00 A.M., Nashville,Tenn.: Peter Depp is winning a one man pie eating contest.
10:00 A.M., Buffalo, N.Y.: Kristen Becker – snuggle time!
11:02 A.M., Los Angeles: Scott Backman is multitasking, driving and primping.
11:12 A.M.: H. Alan Scott is on OkCupid at chemo. "Hopefully I won't have to ask in a date, 'Does this taste funny or is it just my chemo?'"
- WATCH: What Happens When a Gay Boy Scout Comes Out to His Camp Leader
- We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago
- Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay?
- Anonymous Boy Scouts Employee Says Antigay Policy Hurts Business
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Politics | Advocate.com
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Youth WATCH: What Happens When a Gay Scout Comes Out to Camp Leader 1 hour 14 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay? 1 hour 40 min ago
- Current Issue We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago 2 hours 14 min ago
- Sports Water Polo Player Addresses WeHo City Council in Speedo May 22 2013 10:00 PM
- Comics and Graphic Novels This Gay Superhero Comic Is So Super Duper May 22 2013 9:00 PM
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? May 22 2013 8:15 PM
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt's Lawyer: Possible Plea Deal, But No Felony For Same-Sex High School Relationship May 22 2013 7:03 PM