A Day in Gaylarious America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2012 4:00 AM ET
5:00 A.M., Nashville,Tenn.: Peter Depp is winning a one man pie eating contest.
10:00 A.M., Buffalo, N.Y.: Kristen Becker – snuggle time!
11:02 A.M., Los Angeles: Scott Backman is multitasking, driving and primping.
11:12 A.M.: H. Alan Scott is on OkCupid at chemo. "Hopefully I won't have to ask in a date, 'Does this taste funny or is it just my chemo?'"
- Gay Teacher Fired After Obtaining Marriage License
- Don't Miss the Message in Rome's Beautiful Christmas Lights
- German President Will Boycott Sochi Olympics
- Op-ed: Why I Filmed My Coming Out Journey
- Colo. Bakery's Refusal to Bake Gay Wedding Cake Is Discrimination, Judge Rules
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- World News German President Will Boycott Sochi Olympics 3:16 PM
- Marriage Equality Gay Teacher Fired After Obtaining Marriage License 2:31 PM
- Comedy WATCH: Ellen and Portia Recreate Bound 2 2:15 PM
- Music A Brief History of Macklemore's 'Same Love' 9:10 AM
- Transgender Gay, Trans Identities Don't Exist, Says Colo. School Board Member 7:00 AM
- World News PHOTOS: Don't Miss the Message in Rome's Beautiful New Lights 1:47 AM
- Travel Wedding Bells Ring Down Under December 07 2013 3:33 PM