The Many Faces of LGBT Family
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 11 2013 7:00 AM ET
1:15 p.m. " After a great day wandering around the San Francisco Zoo, Jared, Cara, and I took a moment near the entrance to take a great family photo." — Jonathan O'Dell
1:24 p.m. Samantha Davis is just taking selfies with her puppy instead of doing her homework.
1:52 p.m. Eric S. Carpenter, @supercinoman, and their baby macaw Sisko having a nice lunch.
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Larry and Carlos Met Cruising, Stayed Together 33 Years, Then Got Hitched