The Many Faces of LGBT Family
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 11 2013 7:00 AM ET
1:15 p.m. " After a great day wandering around the San Francisco Zoo, Jared, Cara, and I took a moment near the entrance to take a great family photo." — Jonathan O'Dell
1:24 p.m. Samantha Davis is just taking selfies with her puppy instead of doing her homework.
1:52 p.m. Eric S. Carpenter, @supercinoman, and their baby macaw Sisko having a nice lunch.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups
- Interception: Clemson Football Coach Withdraws From Antigay Fundraiser