The Many Faces of LGBT Family
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 11 2013 7:00 AM ET
1:15 p.m. " After a great day wandering around the San Francisco Zoo, Jared, Cara, and I took a moment near the entrance to take a great family photo." — Jonathan O'Dell
1:24 p.m. Samantha Davis is just taking selfies with her puppy instead of doing her homework.
1:52 p.m. Eric S. Carpenter, @supercinoman, and their baby macaw Sisko having a nice lunch.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years
- Texas Pastor Who Threatened to Set Himself Aflame Now 'Loves' Gays
- Op-ed: How 11 Years at The Advocate Silenced My Self-Hate
- George Takei Takes on Clarence Thomas and Donald Trump (and Wins!)