One Day in Big Gaylarious America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 12 2013 8:00 AM ET
10:40 a.m. Minneapolis — Maggie Faris is either winning or losing a game at the dog park.
11 a.m. Dallas — Zack Wintin hasn’t quite mastered the art of shaving.
11:31 a.m. Los Angeles — “Eating my carb-filled lunch where no one can see me.” — Scott Backman
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- WATCH: Dr. Drew Interviews Gay Teen Attacked by Christian Family
- WATCH: Travis Wall Brings Same-Sex Couples to So You Think You Can Dance
- Op-ed: This Is What Happens When a Generation Is Raised on LGBT Visibility
- Hot Sheet: Young, Cute, Dead
- PHOTOS: The Mud, Sweat, and Glory of the Bingham Cup