One Day in Big Gaylarious America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 12 2013 8:00 AM ET
10:40 a.m. Minneapolis — Maggie Faris is either winning or losing a game at the dog park.
11 a.m. Dallas — Zack Wintin hasn’t quite mastered the art of shaving.
11:31 a.m. Los Angeles — “Eating my carb-filled lunch where no one can see me.” — Scott Backman
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- Op-ed: No, You Shouldn't Raise 150K for Homophobes
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- Op-ed: I Am a Straight, Female Sister of Perpetual Indulgence (And You Can Be, Too!)
- Op-ed: Dear Straight People