One Day in Big Gaylarious America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 12 2013 8:00 AM ET
10:40 a.m. Minneapolis — Maggie Faris is either winning or losing a game at the dog park.
11 a.m. Dallas — Zack Wintin hasn’t quite mastered the art of shaving.
11:31 a.m. Los Angeles — “Eating my carb-filled lunch where no one can see me.” — Scott Backman
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Meet Ireland's Marriage Equality Benefactor: American Billionaire Chuck Feeney
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- WATCH: Can the GOP Presidential Field Get Any More Antigay?