One Day in Big Gaylarious America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 12 2013 8:00 AM ET
10:40 a.m. Minneapolis — Maggie Faris is either winning or losing a game at the dog park.
11 a.m. Dallas — Zack Wintin hasn’t quite mastered the art of shaving.
11:31 a.m. Los Angeles — “Eating my carb-filled lunch where no one can see me.” — Scott Backman
- BREAKING: Kentucky Clerk Defies Supreme Court, Denies Same-Sex Couples Marriage Licenses
- Why Are We Gay?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- STUDY: One-Third of Israelis Are Bisexual
- WATCH: Miley Cyrus Features LGBT Youth and Drag Queens in VMA's Closing Number