One Day in Big Gaylarious America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 12 2013 7:00 AM ET
10:40 a.m. Minneapolis — Maggie Faris is either winning or losing a game at the dog park.
11 a.m. Dallas — Zack Wintin hasn’t quite mastered the art of shaving.
11:31 a.m. Los Angeles — “Eating my carb-filled lunch where no one can see me.” — Scott Backman
- Artist Spotlight: Boots Bryant
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died
- Photogs Shut Down Wedding Business After Turning Away Gay Couple
- Country Singer Billy Gilman Comes Out as Gay
- 90,000-Plus and Counting: Petition to Cancel Duggars' Show Gains Momentum