Busting Out the Drag on the AIDS/LifeCycle Ride
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 08 2012 4:02 PM ET
It's not all sun block and spokes. Enjoy these pictures from the fifth day of this year's AIDS/LifeCyle ride, a 545-mile trek from San Francisco to Los Angeles. Participants are raising millions of dollars for services provided by the Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center and San Francisco AIDS Foundation.
Oops. The slip is slipping
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View