Busting Out the Drag on the AIDS/LifeCycle Ride
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 08 2012 5:02 PM ET
It's not all sun block and spokes. Enjoy these pictures from the fifth day of this year's AIDS/LifeCyle ride, a 545-mile trek from San Francisco to Los Angeles. Participants are raising millions of dollars for services provided by the Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center and San Francisco AIDS Foundation.
Oops. The slip is slipping
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Op-ed: How The Way He Looks Will Open Your Eyes
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant