BY Advocate.com Editors
April 25 2002 12:00 AM ET
Autopsy scheduled for the BBC's Christopher Price
Christopher Price, the openly gay host of the BBC's Liquid News, was found dead in his London home Monday, and an autopsy was to be scheduled for Wednesday, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Police are investigating the death of the 34-year-old TV personality, but they have not indicated whether there are any suspicious circumstances. Price was considered a rising star at the network after signing a two-year, £250,000 ($363,000) contract to host the cult hit show, a gossip and talk program that aired nightly on digital channel BBC Choice and weekly on BBC1.
Liquid News can be seen in the United States on BBC America (check local listings).
From the archives of The Advocate
02/05/02: Beyond QAF
From news to sitcoms, out gays & lesbians are making their mark all over British TV
By Michael Giltz
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- Op-ed: Religion Shouldn't Be an Excuse for Discrimination
- WATCH: Ben Affleck and SNL Crew Go to Ex-Gay Camp
- Florida Teen Facing Sex Offender Charge For Consensual Same-Sex Relationship
- WATCH: The Cure for Gay Wedding-Related Depression
- Thousands Rally Against Anti-LGBT Violence in New York City
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Music EXCLUSIVE: Audra McDonald's 'Some Days' 59 sec ago
- Travel A Handy, Color-Coded Map to Gay Europe 14 min 23 sec ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Religion Shouldn't Be an Excuse for Discrimination 4:40 AM
- Current Issue The Miseducation of Destin Holmes 4:00 AM
- Politics Obama to Grads: 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend' May 20 2013 7:56 PM
- Crime Thousands Rally Against Anti-LGBT Violence in NYC May 20 2013 7:35 PM
- Women WATCH: Ellen Responds To Abercrombie's Sizeist CEO - 'Fitch, Please!' May 20 2013 7:26 PM