AIDS Service Center to hold fund-raiser May 7 in Pasadena, Calif.
April 28 2005 11:00 PM ET
County's AIDS Service Center will hold its eighth annual Big
Night Out fund-raiser, which includes approximately 20
individual dinner parties in the Pasadena, Calif.,
area on May 7. Guests first attend a gala and auction,
which includes hors d'oeuvres and a hosted bar, at 4:30
p.m. at the Lions Gate Manor, 555 S. San Rafael Ave. in
Pasadena. Following the gala, guests make their way to
the individual dinner parties, held at such sites as a
historic carriage house and the Zane Grey estate.
Tickets are $200, with all proceeds benefiting the AIDS
Service Center. For more information or to purchase tickets
call (626) 331-8495, ext. 243, or send e-mail to [email protected].
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- Smoke Signals' Gay Actor Turned Doctor Lands New Career-Defining Role
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died
- Black, LGBT, American