BY Michelle Garcia
January 07 2010 8:15 PM ET
The Federal Communications Commission received more than 5,000 complaints about Adam Lambert's racy performance at the American Music Awards in November.
Several of the complaints, which came from all across the country, were posted by TheSmokingGun.com.
"My children are 12, 9, 6, and 4," wrote one viewer from Yukon, Okla. "They had just finished bath time after celebrating an early Thanksgiving with family. Now I am getting questions that I should not be getting. This should be illegal if it is not."
"Just wondering if a gay kiss between two fudge packers no longer falls below standards," wrote another person. "Perhaps he can actually suck his cock next time ... but Janet Jackson cant [sic] have a wardrobe malfunction."
Another complaint filer urged the FCC to "keep the fag kssing [sic] off the non cable channels. You Nazi."
- Current Issue Truly Social Networking 1 hour 12 min ago
- Seat Filler 5 Must-See Shows: What's Gay Off-Broadway 2 hours 13 min ago
- Media Chicago Monthly Paper Threatens to Out Aldermen March 11 2014 8:40 PM
- Travel VIDEO: George Takei at Austin's SXSW Festival March 11 2014 7:17 PM
- Women WATCH: Bisexuality v. Pansexuality - We Discuss the Difference March 11 2014 7:02 PM
- Television WATCH: Honey Maid's Newest Commercial Features Gay Families March 11 2014 6:45 PM
- Women 5 Things That Pissed Us Off This Week: Homegrown Homophobia March 11 2014 6:27 PM