BY Michelle Garcia
January 07 2010 7:15 PM ET
The Federal Communications Commission received more than 5,000 complaints about Adam Lambert's racy performance at the American Music Awards in November.
Several of the complaints, which came from all across the country, were posted by TheSmokingGun.com.
"My children are 12, 9, 6, and 4," wrote one viewer from Yukon, Okla. "They had just finished bath time after celebrating an early Thanksgiving with family. Now I am getting questions that I should not be getting. This should be illegal if it is not."
"Just wondering if a gay kiss between two fudge packers no longer falls below standards," wrote another person. "Perhaps he can actually suck his cock next time ... but Janet Jackson cant [sic] have a wardrobe malfunction."
Another complaint filer urged the FCC to "keep the fag kssing [sic] off the non cable channels. You Nazi."
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- These Couples Prove Love Is Love
- WATCH: The Best (and Not So Best) of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School
- Mass. Lt. Gov. Candidate Backs Marriage Equality; Conservatives Object
- 13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: Separate or Together? 25 min 16 sec ago
- Day in LGBT America PHOTOS: Just Another Day at Work in LGBT America 26 min 2 sec ago
- Arts & Entertainment PHOTOS: We Asked The Stars, Who Is Your Hero? 56 min 15 sec ago
- Music WATCH: The Best (and Not So Best) of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music 2 hours 25 min ago
- Women New Family Ties: Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke December 09 2013 8:01 PM
- Travel Spider-Man Will Welcome In 2014 In Times Square December 09 2013 7:52 PM
- Election Is Marriage Equality Still Politically Dangerous, Even in Mass.? December 09 2013 7:09 PM