CNN Hosts Call Out Bachmann for Lackluster Talking Points
BY Winston Gieseke
August 16 2011 2:05 PM ET
Just in case you weren’t aware, Michele Bachmann is running for the presidency of the United States. As for her feelings about LGBT Americans, Michele Bachmann is running for the presidency of the United States. But what about her past statements on “the gay lifestyle” resulting in “personal bondage” and her plans to push for a federal amendment banning same-sex marriage?
You guessed it: She’s running for the presidency of the United States.
Both Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon have spoken out about the congresswoman’s canned, seemingly rehearsed responses to certain questions and her sudden silence — or rather, her less-than-subtle dodging — when confronted with previous statements she’s made condemning homosexuality.
Watch both commentaries in the videos below.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Religion Filipino Archbishop Says Gay Men and Lesbians Can Marry — Each Other 44 sec ago
- Travel Drag Racing in Jerusalem 36 min 20 sec ago
- Crime Police Seek Suspects Who Vandalized Chick-fil-A With Antigay Slurs 38 min 30 sec ago
- Women Martina Navratilova, Billie Jean King Among First Inductees to Gay and Lesbian Sports Hall of Fame 1 hour 5 min ago
- Entertainment News Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Jail 1 hour 36 min ago
- Politicians President Obama Adresses LGBT Rights in Berlin Speech 2 hours 57 min ago
- Entertainment News Should Brazil Legalize 'Conversion' Therapy? 3:42 PM