CNN Hosts Call Out Bachmann for Lackluster Talking Points
BY Winston Gieseke
August 16 2011 2:05 PM ET
Just in case you weren’t aware, Michele Bachmann is running for the presidency of the United States. As for her feelings about LGBT Americans, Michele Bachmann is running for the presidency of the United States. But what about her past statements on “the gay lifestyle” resulting in “personal bondage” and her plans to push for a federal amendment banning same-sex marriage?
You guessed it: She’s running for the presidency of the United States.
Both Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon have spoken out about the congresswoman’s canned, seemingly rehearsed responses to certain questions and her sudden silence — or rather, her less-than-subtle dodging — when confronted with previous statements she’s made condemning homosexuality.
Watch both commentaries in the videos below.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Crime Gay Man Gunned Down in NYC Street, Dies UPDATED: May 18 2013 7:24 PM
- Youth Florida Teen Arrested, Expelled for Same-Sex Relationship May 18 2013 6:58 PM
- Media Legendary Gay Gossip Columnist Michael Musto Responds to Being Laid Off May 18 2013 3:21 PM
- Marriage Equality Vive la France! Hollande Signs Marriage Equality Bill May 18 2013 12:20 PM
- Photography Photos: Cuba Libre May 18 2013 5:29 AM
- Television These 20 Sexy Pics of Stephen Amell Will Hit Your Bullseye May 17 2013 9:00 PM
- Politics Portugal Approves Adoption Rights for Same-Sex Spouses May 17 2013 8:32 PM