Two Men Arrested After Sex on Gay Cruise
BY Josh Hinkle
March 22 2012 6:39 PM ET
Two American men were arrested Wednesday for allegedly having sex on a gay Caribbean cruise.
The cruise ship was docked in Dominica, where it is illegal for two men to have sex. Police Constable of Dominica John George told the Associated Press that John Hart and Dennis Mayer were arrested after being spotted having sex on the ship by someone on the dock. They have been charged with indecent exposure and will appear before a magistrate Thursday morning.
If convicted, the men could face a $370 fine and up to six months in jail.
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- WATCH: Philly Cops Search For Violent Group In Possible Hate Crime Against Gay Couple