Two Men Arrested After Sex on Gay Cruise
BY Josh Hinkle
March 22 2012 6:39 PM ET
Two American men were arrested Wednesday for allegedly having sex on a gay Caribbean cruise.
The cruise ship was docked in Dominica, where it is illegal for two men to have sex. Police Constable of Dominica John George told the Associated Press that John Hart and Dennis Mayer were arrested after being spotted having sex on the ship by someone on the dock. They have been charged with indecent exposure and will appear before a magistrate Thursday morning.
If convicted, the men could face a $370 fine and up to six months in jail.
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays?
- Op-ed: In Boston, an Ugly St. Patrick's Day Tradition Continues
- Trans Woman Sues CrossFit After Being Told to Compete in Men's Division
- The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender
- WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Ushering in a New Year Money Minute 40 min 57 sec ago
- Arts & Entertainment Opera Director Gerard Mortier Dies at 70 55 min 20 sec ago
- Television MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters 1 hour 15 min ago
- Print Issue The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender 6:01 AM
- Current Issue Editor’s Letter: April/May Issue 5:01 AM
- Parenting Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays? 4:00 AM
- Media Former Fox Sportscaster Claims Anti-Antigay Discrimination March 10 2014 9:37 PM