10 Classic TV Kids LGBT Parents Would Love to Call Their Own
BY Alex J Davidson
November 11 2013 6:00 AM ET
There’s a lot of talk about same-sex couples starting or growing their families. That got us thinking: What classic TV kids would LGBT folks love to have as their own? There are lots of great choices, and here are some of our top picks. We’d love to hear if you agree, disagree, or have other suggestions!
Alex P. Keaton from Family Ties: For all you Log Cabin Republicans out there, Alex (Michael J. Fox) is your guy. He’ll manage your portfolio, tell you whom to vote for, and even keep you on track by making sure you go to fewer happy hours. But beware, a kid like Alex may just figure out a way to have you “retire early” and convince you that that old age home isn’t such a bad place.
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- BREAKING: North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban