10 Classic TV Kids LGBT Parents Would Love to Call Their Own
BY Alex J Davidson
November 11 2013 6:00 AM ET
There’s a lot of talk about same-sex couples starting or growing their families. That got us thinking: What classic TV kids would LGBT folks love to have as their own? There are lots of great choices, and here are some of our top picks. We’d love to hear if you agree, disagree, or have other suggestions!
Alex P. Keaton from Family Ties: For all you Log Cabin Republicans out there, Alex (Michael J. Fox) is your guy. He’ll manage your portfolio, tell you whom to vote for, and even keep you on track by making sure you go to fewer happy hours. But beware, a kid like Alex may just figure out a way to have you “retire early” and convince you that that old age home isn’t such a bad place.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- 19 Shows LGBT Viewers Can't Miss This Fall
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- Australian Trans Man Fires Back at Clerk Who Publicly 'Embarassed' Him
- WATCH: Supreme and Federal Courts Play Waiting Game on Marriage
- WATCH: Finding the Funny in 'Ex-Gay' Marriages and a Queerpocalypse