10 Classic TV Kids LGBT Parents Would Love to Call Their Own
BY Alex J Davidson
November 11 2013 6:00 AM ET
There’s a lot of talk about same-sex couples starting or growing their families. That got us thinking: What classic TV kids would LGBT folks love to have as their own? There are lots of great choices, and here are some of our top picks. We’d love to hear if you agree, disagree, or have other suggestions!
Alex P. Keaton from Family Ties: For all you Log Cabin Republicans out there, Alex (Michael J. Fox) is your guy. He’ll manage your portfolio, tell you whom to vote for, and even keep you on track by making sure you go to fewer happy hours. But beware, a kid like Alex may just figure out a way to have you “retire early” and convince you that that old age home isn’t such a bad place.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island