10 Classic TV Kids LGBT Parents Would Love to Call Their Own
BY Alex J Davidson
November 11 2013 6:00 AM ET
Claire Fisher from Six Feet Under: Lauren Ambrose was the perfect broody teenager living in a funeral home owned by her mother and two older brothers. While her adventures, such as dating a criminal and doing way too many drugs, surely would cause any parent some headaches, it was Claire’s promise of greatness that would lead a mother or father to hang in there with her. If Claire had had two moms, she would’ve figured out that art school thing way earlier.
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun