10 Classic TV Kids LGBT Parents Would Love to Call Their Own
BY Alex J Davidson
November 11 2013 6:00 AM ET
Claire Fisher from Six Feet Under: Lauren Ambrose was the perfect broody teenager living in a funeral home owned by her mother and two older brothers. While her adventures, such as dating a criminal and doing way too many drugs, surely would cause any parent some headaches, it was Claire’s promise of greatness that would lead a mother or father to hang in there with her. If Claire had had two moms, she would’ve figured out that art school thing way earlier.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Jamie Foxx Called Out for Crossing Line on Bruce Jenner Jokes
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview