10 Classic TV Kids LGBT Parents Would Love to Call Their Own
BY Alex J Davidson
November 11 2013 6:00 AM ET
Claire Fisher from Six Feet Under: Lauren Ambrose was the perfect broody teenager living in a funeral home owned by her mother and two older brothers. While her adventures, such as dating a criminal and doing way too many drugs, surely would cause any parent some headaches, it was Claire’s promise of greatness that would lead a mother or father to hang in there with her. If Claire had had two moms, she would’ve figured out that art school thing way earlier.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- Op-ed: How the Voices of Children Have Helped Turn the Tide on Marriage Equality
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant