10 Classic TV Kids LGBT Parents Would Love to Call Their Own
BY Alex J Davidson
November 11 2013 5:00 AM ET
Claire Fisher from Six Feet Under: Lauren Ambrose was the perfect broody teenager living in a funeral home owned by her mother and two older brothers. While her adventures, such as dating a criminal and doing way too many drugs, surely would cause any parent some headaches, it was Claire’s promise of greatness that would lead a mother or father to hang in there with her. If Claire had had two moms, she would’ve figured out that art school thing way earlier.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View