10 Classic TV Kids LGBT Parents Would Love to Call Their Own
BY Alex J Davidson
November 11 2013 6:00 AM ET
Claire Fisher from Six Feet Under: Lauren Ambrose was the perfect broody teenager living in a funeral home owned by her mother and two older brothers. While her adventures, such as dating a criminal and doing way too many drugs, surely would cause any parent some headaches, it was Claire’s promise of greatness that would lead a mother or father to hang in there with her. If Claire had had two moms, she would’ve figured out that art school thing way earlier.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times