WATCH: Sara Bareilles Helps Same-Sex Couple with Marriage Proposal
BY Jase Peeples
June 10 2014 5:15 PM ET
When singer/songwriter Sara Bareilles set out to film the music video for her latest single “I Choose You,” she decided to forgo hiring actors to illustrate the endearing message of the song.
Instead, she worked with two separate couples to help create a dream proposal for each of them and shared their stories of love with the world.
Aly and Andrea were one of the lucky couples featured in the music video, and in the below clip we’re given a behind-the-scenes look at the unforgettable moment that unfolded for the adorable same-sex couple from start to finish.
Watch the video below:
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out