WATCH: Sara Bareilles Helps Same-Sex Couple with Marriage Proposal
BY Jase Peeples
June 10 2014 5:15 PM ET
When singer/songwriter Sara Bareilles set out to film the music video for her latest single “I Choose You,” she decided to forgo hiring actors to illustrate the endearing message of the song.
Instead, she worked with two separate couples to help create a dream proposal for each of them and shared their stories of love with the world.
Aly and Andrea were one of the lucky couples featured in the music video, and in the below clip we’re given a behind-the-scenes look at the unforgettable moment that unfolded for the adorable same-sex couple from start to finish.
Watch the video below:
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Artist Spotlight: Ben McNutt
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- For YouTube's 10th Birthday, the 10 Best LGBT Videos
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win