WATCH: Sara Bareilles Helps Same-Sex Couple with Marriage Proposal
BY Jase Peeples
June 10 2014 5:15 PM ET
When singer/songwriter Sara Bareilles set out to film the music video for her latest single “I Choose You,” she decided to forgo hiring actors to illustrate the endearing message of the song.
Instead, she worked with two separate couples to help create a dream proposal for each of them and shared their stories of love with the world.
Aly and Andrea were one of the lucky couples featured in the music video, and in the below clip we’re given a behind-the-scenes look at the unforgettable moment that unfolded for the adorable same-sex couple from start to finish.
Watch the video below:
- 52 LGBT Superheroes and Villains
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- WATCH: Ted Cruz, Glenn Beck Think Marriage Equality Has Destroyed the Constitution
- Op-ed: I'm a Lesbian Targeted by the Bathroom Police
- WATCH: Kentucky Clerk Defends Marriage Equality Opposition, Wants Licenses Issued Online
- The Advocate's 31 Favorite Films of Outfest 2015