J. Crew Features Gay Couple in Weddings Section
BY Michelle Garcia
November 30 2012 7:09 PM ET
Retailer J. Crew is making it clear that it wants to outfit brides and grooms alike.
In the company's online wedding album showing couples dressed in J. Crew's best, New York couple Benjamin and Ray are featured as the first gay couple in the album.
Benjamin told The Advocate that J. Crew "stepped up big time" to show its support of same-sex couples.
The two met in New York and were wed in the French countryside before 47 of their friends and family members. They each wore the company's Ludlow suit with minor varying details.
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Shocking Increase in HIV Diagnosis Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- Artist Spotlight: James Huctwith
- Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
- Fox Pundit: Obama Forcing 'Militant LGBT Agenda' on Christians
- Op-ed: All Gay People Are Screwed Up and It's OK