J. Crew Features Gay Couple in Weddings Section
BY Michelle Garcia
November 30 2012 7:09 PM ET
Retailer J. Crew is making it clear that it wants to outfit brides and grooms alike.
In the company's online wedding album showing couples dressed in J. Crew's best, New York couple Benjamin and Ray are featured as the first gay couple in the album.
Benjamin told The Advocate that J. Crew "stepped up big time" to show its support of same-sex couples.
The two met in New York and were wed in the French countryside before 47 of their friends and family members. They each wore the company's Ludlow suit with minor varying details.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV (Video)
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- An Open Letter from a Transgender Rabbi to Trans Teens Everywhere