J. Crew Features Gay Couple in Weddings Section
BY Michelle Garcia
November 30 2012 6:09 PM ET
Retailer J. Crew is making it clear that it wants to outfit brides and grooms alike.
In the company's online wedding album showing couples dressed in J. Crew's best, New York couple Benjamin and Ray are featured as the first gay couple in the album.
Benjamin told The Advocate that J. Crew "stepped up big time" to show its support of same-sex couples.
The two met in New York and were wed in the French countryside before 47 of their friends and family members. They each wore the company's Ludlow suit with minor varying details.
- Entertainment News Johnny Weir Scrubs His Bio of Russian Government Work 1 hour 47 sec ago
- Transgender HHS to Reevaluate Ban on Gender-Confirming Surgeries 1 hour 6 min ago
- Television WATCH: Ian McKellen Strolls Down Sesame Street 1 hour 34 min ago
- Women WATCH: Mary Lambert's Version of 'Teenage Dirtbag' is a Lesbian Love Song! 1 hour 56 min ago
- Marriage Equality Senate Republicans Introduce 'License to Discriminate' Bill 2 hours 5 min ago
- Entertainment News TV Icon Bob Newhart Scheduled For Antigay Org Event With Rick Santorum 2 hours 25 min ago
- Military Hagel: Full National Guard To Recognize Gay Couples 2 hours 58 min ago