Elderly Chinese Couple 'Weds' to Delight of Public
BY Neal Broverman
February 04 2013 6:24 PM ET
Two older men celebrated their committment with a marriage ceremony in China.
Calling each other "Big Treasure" and "Little Treasure," the men attended the ceremony with one wearing a tuxedo and the other in a wedding dress. The two became somewhat of an online sensation in China, garnering 12,000 fans on one of the nation's social media sites.
Everything was roses, save for the fact that the son of one of the men refused to attend the ceremony. Read more here.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Arts & Entertainment Week in Beef: Ben Cohen, Frank Ocean, Hugh Jackman, and More Shirtless Celebs 6:02 PM
- Sports Griner: Baylor Coach Enforced Closet Policy 5:59 PM
- Politicians Gay Activists Interrupt Marco Rubio Speech 2:03 PM
- Hate-crimes WATCH: Vigil for Hate Crime Victim Mark Carson 1:01 PM
- Comedy WATCH: The Cure for Gay Wedding-Related Depression 12:39 PM
- Television WATCH: Did Stefon Marry Seth Meyers or Anderson Cooper? 12:32 PM
- Crime Gay Man Gunned Down in NYC Street, Dies UPDATED: May 18 2013 7:24 PM