Elderly Chinese Couple 'Weds' to Delight of Public
BY Neal Broverman
February 04 2013 5:24 PM ET
Two older men celebrated their committment with a marriage ceremony in China.
Calling each other "Big Treasure" and "Little Treasure," the men attended the ceremony with one wearing a tuxedo and the other in a wedding dress. The two became somewhat of an online sensation in China, garnering 12,000 fans on one of the nation's social media sites.
Everything was roses, save for the fact that the son of one of the men refused to attend the ceremony. Read more here.
- One Day in Big Gaylarious America
- PHOTOS: 6 Couples Australia's High Court Says Aren't Married Anymore
- Buck Angel Shuts Down Transgender Surgery Fundraising Site
- Blogger: Salvation Army No Friend to LGBT Folks
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- 15 Gifts to Keep You Gorgeous
- Day in LGBT America PHOTOS: One Day in Big Gaylarious America 2 hours 25 min ago
- Holiday Gifts for Everyone 15 Gifts to Keep You Gorgeous 6:00 AM
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: Differences Don't Make Families Inferior 5:00 AM
- Parenting Nonprofit Serves Up Resource to Answer LGBT Parents' Questions 5:00 AM
- Marriage Equality Australia's High Court Says These Couples Aren't Married December 11 2013 8:37 PM
- Women Meet Gender Scientist Anne Fausto-Sterling December 11 2013 7:42 PM
- Women WATCH: Michelle Chamuel Returns to The Voice with 'Go Down Singing' December 11 2013 7:10 PM