Elderly Chinese Couple 'Weds' to Delight of Public
BY Neal Broverman
February 04 2013 6:24 PM ET
Two older men celebrated their committment with a marriage ceremony in China.
Calling each other "Big Treasure" and "Little Treasure," the men attended the ceremony with one wearing a tuxedo and the other in a wedding dress. The two became somewhat of an online sensation in China, garnering 12,000 fans on one of the nation's social media sites.
Everything was roses, save for the fact that the son of one of the men refused to attend the ceremony. Read more here.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride