Elderly Chinese Couple 'Weds' to Delight of Public
BY Neal Broverman
February 04 2013 5:24 PM ET
Two older men celebrated their committment with a marriage ceremony in China.
Calling each other "Big Treasure" and "Little Treasure," the men attended the ceremony with one wearing a tuxedo and the other in a wedding dress. The two became somewhat of an online sensation in China, garnering 12,000 fans on one of the nation's social media sites.
Everything was roses, save for the fact that the son of one of the men refused to attend the ceremony. Read more here.
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- New Suicide Hotline Dedicated to Trans People Now Open for Calls
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Michigan AG Asks Supreme Court To Skip Ruling on Marriage Equality
- Art on the Edge in a Warm Climate