Elderly Chinese Couple 'Weds' to Delight of Public
BY Neal Broverman
February 04 2013 6:24 PM ET
Two older men celebrated their committment with a marriage ceremony in China.
Calling each other "Big Treasure" and "Little Treasure," the men attended the ceremony with one wearing a tuxedo and the other in a wedding dress. The two became somewhat of an online sensation in China, garnering 12,000 fans on one of the nation's social media sites.
Everything was roses, save for the fact that the son of one of the men refused to attend the ceremony. Read more here.
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- PHOTOS: Are You Ready for the World's First Gay Mormon Superhero?