Elderly Chinese Couple 'Weds' to Delight of Public
BY Neal Broverman
February 04 2013 6:24 PM ET
Two older men celebrated their committment with a marriage ceremony in China.
Calling each other "Big Treasure" and "Little Treasure," the men attended the ceremony with one wearing a tuxedo and the other in a wedding dress. The two became somewhat of an online sensation in China, garnering 12,000 fans on one of the nation's social media sites.
Everything was roses, save for the fact that the son of one of the men refused to attend the ceremony. Read more here.
- Op-ed: The Lasting Impact of Out TV Teens on LGBT Youth
- Game Developers Conference Tackles LGBT Representation in Video Games
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Vox Editor in Chief Defends Hiring of 'Homophobic' Gay Writer
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Blasts Critics of Obama's Funny or Die Interview
- Boston: Major Beer Sponsor Pulls Out of St. Pat's Parade
- Film Is Terence Davies' The Long Day Closes the Greatest Gay Film Ever Made? 44 min 55 sec ago
- Media Vox Editor in Chief Defends Hiring of 'Homophobic' Gay Writer 1 hour 38 min ago
- Health HHS Orders Insurers to Cover All Married Same-Sex Couples 2 hours 1 min ago
- Politics Big Repub Donors Fund Push for ENDA 2 hours 43 min ago
- Love and Sex Ready and Looking: The Dilemma of a 20-Something 2 hours 45 min ago
- Media Maddow Blasts Critics of Obama's Funny or Die Interview 3:10 PM
- Arts & Entertainment Game Developers Conference Tackles LGBT Representation in Video Games 3:07 PM