Larry King Wants to Marry Anderson Cooper
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
July 20 2011 3:15 PM ET
Just weeks after Larry King recorded a public service announcement in support of marriage equality in New York and posing for the famed No H8 campaign, the former TV host has become even more gay-friendly. According to Gay.com, the 77-year-old King recently told GQ magazine that he would “marry Anderson Cooper” during a game of Fuck Marry Kill in an interview for the August issue.
The men offered up to King for the game consisted of CNN hosts Sanjay Gupta, Wolf Blitzer, and beloved silver fox Cooper. King said he would shtupp Sanjay Gupta because “he’s the prettiest” and kill Blitzer because “even though he’s Jewish, the name sounds German. You have to kill the German when you’re Jewish.”
As for Cooper, King said, “Yes. I’d marry Anderson Cooper. That’s logical.”
We like your kind of logic, Larry.
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series