Larry King Wants to Marry Anderson Cooper
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
July 20 2011 2:15 PM ET
Just weeks after Larry King recorded a public service announcement in support of marriage equality in New York and posing for the famed No H8 campaign, the former TV host has become even more gay-friendly. According to Gay.com, the 77-year-old King recently told GQ magazine that he would “marry Anderson Cooper” during a game of Fuck Marry Kill in an interview for the August issue.
The men offered up to King for the game consisted of CNN hosts Sanjay Gupta, Wolf Blitzer, and beloved silver fox Cooper. King said he would shtupp Sanjay Gupta because “he’s the prettiest” and kill Blitzer because “even though he’s Jewish, the name sounds German. You have to kill the German when you’re Jewish.”
As for Cooper, King said, “Yes. I’d marry Anderson Cooper. That’s logical.”
We like your kind of logic, Larry.
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride 1 hour 8 min ago
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys 1 hour 34 min ago
- Marriage Equality Here's The Most Absurd Thing You Missed in Michigan's Marriage Equality Trial 1 hour 39 min ago
- Uganda As Aid Cuts Continue, Ugandan Officials Not Concerned 2 hours 2 min ago
- Religion Fired Gay Administrator Sues Wash. Catholic School 2 hours 4 min ago
- Women Who the F Is … California Politico Toni Atkins? 5:53 PM
- Women Op-ed: Why We Need International Women's Day 5:49 PM