Larry King Wants to Marry Anderson Cooper
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
July 20 2011 2:15 PM ET
Just weeks after Larry King recorded a public service announcement in support of marriage equality in New York and posing for the famed No H8 campaign, the former TV host has become even more gay-friendly. According to Gay.com, the 77-year-old King recently told GQ magazine that he would “marry Anderson Cooper” during a game of Fuck Marry Kill in an interview for the August issue.
The men offered up to King for the game consisted of CNN hosts Sanjay Gupta, Wolf Blitzer, and beloved silver fox Cooper. King said he would shtupp Sanjay Gupta because “he’s the prettiest” and kill Blitzer because “even though he’s Jewish, the name sounds German. You have to kill the German when you’re Jewish.”
As for Cooper, King said, “Yes. I’d marry Anderson Cooper. That’s logical.”
We like your kind of logic, Larry.
- Gay News, LGBT Rights, Politics, Entertainment | The Advocate
- New Celeb Couple: Dustin Lance Black and Tom Daley
- Holiday Guide: Shop Here, Not There
- WATCH: Jared Leto on Avoiding Trans Character 'Cliché' for 'Dallas Buyers Club'
- Bringing Diversity to the Digital Realm
- Op-ed: Straight Teen Girls Can Change the World
- Entertainment News Gay Men's Chorus of Los Angeles Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad 5 min 45 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Sara Gilbert on the Pressure for People Like Maria Bello to Come Out 24 min 28 sec ago
- Women Ms. Fit: A Lesbian-Friendly, Feminist Fitness Mag for All Women 54 min 35 sec ago
- Women Who Was Broadway Producer and Lesbian Cheryl Crawford? 1 hour 10 sec ago
- Transgender How the Pacific Justice Institute Plans to Keep Demonizing Trans Kids 1 hour 10 min ago
- World News Russia's High Court: 'Gay Propaganda' Ban Is Constitutional 1 hour 19 min ago
- Entertainment News GBF's Michael J Willett Stripped Down to Cover of Natasha Bedingfield 1 hour 23 min ago