WATCH: Letterman Asks Kathy Griffin About Her New Year's Encounter With Anderson Cooper
BY Lucas Grindley
January 04 2013 3:06 AM ET
As promised, Kathy Griffin appeared on The Late Show with David Letterman and had a story to tell.
Griffin warned Anderson Cooper repeatedly during their New Year's Eve broadcast this year that she would be on Letterman later in the week to promote her new show and that meant she needed a controversial moment to talk about. So naturally Griffin dropping to her knees to simulate a blowjob on the CNN anchor while live on air was a point of conversation.
"If you think this is the part where I'm going to apologize for trying to go down on Anderson Cooper, you are sorely mistaken," she declared. "I tried, ladies and gays, I tried for you."
Watch the interview below.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Theater Five Decades Remembered At the Flash 13 min 8 sec ago
- Film Why is Behind the Candelabra Like Valley of the Dolls? 52 min 30 sec ago
- The Wedding Channel PHOTOS: Real Weddings, Real People 6:00 AM
- Youth WATCH: What Happens When a Gay Scout Comes Out to Camp Leader 5:00 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay? 4:34 AM
- Current Issue We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago 4:00 AM
- Sports Water Polo Player Addresses WeHo City Council in Speedo May 22 2013 10:00 PM