WATCH: NBC’s Jenna Wolfe (A New Mom) Can Sure Relate To Viral Video
BY Rebecca Juro
August 01 2014 3:20 PM ET
Jenna Wolfe, weekend anchor for NBC’s Today and correspondent for NBC Nightly News, did a segment on a viral video that has parents relating with a crying child — in a good way.
The flagship NBC News program featured video of the adorable little 5-year-old girl named Sadie caught lamenting that her tiny little brother was growing up. If you haven't seen the video yet, then definitely watch this report.
The segment also included video of Wolfe with her own daughter, Harper, born last August to Wolfe and her partner, fellow NBC News correspondent Stephanie Gosk. Wolfe and Gosk came out publicly as a lesbian couple last March when Wolfe announced on Today that they were expecting.
At the time of the announcement, Wolfe told People magazine of her reasons for coming out and becoming moms. “This is the most exciting thing that has ever happened to us,” Wolfe said. “But I don’t want to bring my daughter into a world where I’m not comfortable telling everyone who I am and who her mother is.”
Watch the NBC Nightly News segment below, as well as Wolfe’s birth and coming out announcement on Today, both courtesy of NBC News.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- 14 Stunning Photos of LGBT Military Personnel
- Op-ed: The Amtrak Accident Isn't Part of the Gay Agenda
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun