Going to Dinah? Where You Should Stay
BY Michelle Garcia
March 16 2012 3:00 AM ET
Taking the kids...
In the tranquility of the desert is the chic Rancho Las Palmas Resort and Spa. Its restaurant features a big breakfast menu, and the dinner entrées are swoon-worthy. Kids of all ages will want to grab a pool noodle and head to Splashtopia, the property's mini water park, where the adults are as rambunctious as the tots. Or dump the kids, ditch Dinah, and just get a delicious salty mango scrub treatment instead. RanchoLasPalmas.com
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View