Going to Dinah? Where You Should Stay
BY Michelle Garcia
March 16 2012 4:00 AM ET
Taking the kids...
In the tranquility of the desert is the chic Rancho Las Palmas Resort and Spa. Its restaurant features a big breakfast menu, and the dinner entrées are swoon-worthy. Kids of all ages will want to grab a pool noodle and head to Splashtopia, the property's mini water park, where the adults are as rambunctious as the tots. Or dump the kids, ditch Dinah, and just get a delicious salty mango scrub treatment instead. RanchoLasPalmas.com
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- WATCH: Russian Army Sings 'Barbie Girl'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community