Going to Dinah? Where You Should Stay
BY Michelle Garcia
March 16 2012 4:00 AM ET
Taking the kids...
In the tranquility of the desert is the chic Rancho Las Palmas Resort and Spa. Its restaurant features a big breakfast menu, and the dinner entrées are swoon-worthy. Kids of all ages will want to grab a pool noodle and head to Splashtopia, the property's mini water park, where the adults are as rambunctious as the tots. Or dump the kids, ditch Dinah, and just get a delicious salty mango scrub treatment instead. RanchoLasPalmas.com
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City
- White House to Unveil New HIV Strategy