Going to Dinah? Where You Should Stay
BY Michelle Garcia
March 16 2012 4:00 AM ET
Taking the kids...
In the tranquility of the desert is the chic Rancho Las Palmas Resort and Spa. Its restaurant features a big breakfast menu, and the dinner entrées are swoon-worthy. Kids of all ages will want to grab a pool noodle and head to Splashtopia, the property's mini water park, where the adults are as rambunctious as the tots. Or dump the kids, ditch Dinah, and just get a delicious salty mango scrub treatment instead. RanchoLasPalmas.com
- BREAKING: Kentucky Clerk Defies Supreme Court, Denies Same-Sex Couples Marriage Licenses
- WATCH: That Other Defiant Kentucky Clerk Named Davis Invokes 'Higher Power'
- Why Are We Gay?
- Freeheld: Love In the Time of Cancer
- STUDY: One-Third of Israelis Are Bisexual
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’