Ones to Watch
BY Ari Karpel
May 18 2012 4:00 AM ET
The name provides an apt metaphor for the scrappy, San Francisco–based all-lesbian trio’s noise-pop riffs. The group’s latest album is the irresistible Again and Again. Find West Coast shows at ItsBrilliantColors.Blogspot.com.
Tags: Current Issue
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- #TBT: Halloween Exhibitionism
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages