Ones to Watch
BY Ari Karpel
May 18 2012 4:00 AM ET
The name provides an apt metaphor for the scrappy, San Francisco–based all-lesbian trio’s noise-pop riffs. The group’s latest album is the irresistible Again and Again. Find West Coast shows at ItsBrilliantColors.Blogspot.com.
Tags: Current Issue
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: What I Learned From My High School's Gay English Teacher
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet