Dan Bucatinsky: I Advocate...
BY Dan Bucatinsky
May 18 2012 5:00 AM ET
...Pizzeria Il Fico. This new, fabulously low-key, brick-oven pizza restaurant on Robertson in Los Angeles was opened by John Tierney and chefs Nicola Mastronardi and Giuseppe Gentile. I love this place more than any other in L.A., not just for its family-friendly vibe, but also because it’s able to make gluten-free thin-crust pizzas and pastas. PizzeriaIlFico.com
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment