Dan Bucatinsky: I Advocate...
BY Dan Bucatinsky
May 18 2012 6:00 AM ET
...Pizzeria Il Fico. This new, fabulously low-key, brick-oven pizza restaurant on Robertson in Los Angeles was opened by John Tierney and chefs Nicola Mastronardi and Giuseppe Gentile. I love this place more than any other in L.A., not just for its family-friendly vibe, but also because it’s able to make gluten-free thin-crust pizzas and pastas. PizzeriaIlFico.com
- Hillary Clinton's Rainbow Logo Leads Politicians Proclaiming 'Love Can't Wait'
- See Where the Nation Stands On Marriage Equality — In One Graphic
- PHOTOS: The Scene at the Supreme Court As Marriage Equality is Considered
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Marriage Equality Only Happened Because Grassroots Refused to Wait
- Op-ed: Hosting Ted Cruz Isn't Just Offensive to LGBT People