9 Gay Reasons To Watch The Super Bowl
BY Michelle Garcia
February 01 2013 12:17 PM ET
6. Side Bowls. If you're not that into either of the teams, you have options. Some may scoff at the sexy absurdity of the Lingerie Bowl — a bunch of talented, fairly-ripped women, actually playing. For some lesbians, it's the fun and excitement of roller derby, minus the clothes. Then you have the Puppy Bowl — basically a marathon mind-numbing cute parade including scads of floppy, playful puppies, hamsters in a blimp, and Meep the Bird providing sideline commentary.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model