9 Gay Reasons To Watch The Super Bowl
BY Michelle Garcia
February 01 2013 1:17 PM ET
6. Side Bowls. If you're not that into either of the teams, you have options. Some may scoff at the sexy absurdity of the Lingerie Bowl — a bunch of talented, fairly-ripped women, actually playing. For some lesbians, it's the fun and excitement of roller derby, minus the clothes. Then you have the Puppy Bowl — basically a marathon mind-numbing cute parade including scads of floppy, playful puppies, hamsters in a blimp, and Meep the Bird providing sideline commentary.
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Texas Antigay Group Raising Money to Fight LGBT 'Army'
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality