9 Gay Reasons To Watch The Super Bowl
BY Michelle Garcia
February 01 2013 1:17 PM ET
6. Side Bowls. If you're not that into either of the teams, you have options. Some may scoff at the sexy absurdity of the Lingerie Bowl — a bunch of talented, fairly-ripped women, actually playing. For some lesbians, it's the fun and excitement of roller derby, minus the clothes. Then you have the Puppy Bowl — basically a marathon mind-numbing cute parade including scads of floppy, playful puppies, hamsters in a blimp, and Meep the Bird providing sideline commentary.
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- More of You Could Be Fired for Getting Married
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- The World's Most Famous Trans Model Sits Down With Vogue
- WATCH: Bruce LaBruce at MoMA
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps