Gayest Cities in America, 2012
BY Matthew Breen
January 09 2012 5:00 AM ET
There's the official census with information on same-sex couples as a percentage of the population, then there's our accounting of the gayest places in the USA — and we know the twain shan't meet. But do we really need another article telling us that the homos gather in West Hollywood and Hell's Kitchen? That Northampton, Mass., is still Lesbianville, USA? (Don't get us wrong, we love those places.) Instead, in our third annual accounting of the gayest places in America — according to our totally accurate if decidedly subjective criteria — we look at the per capita queerness of some less expected locales.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination