Fall Gay Getaways
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 30 2010 3:40 AM ET
Quebec City, Canada
Ooh-la-la! With its cobblestone streets, old city walls, and the majestic Le Chateau Fontenac hotel looming above the town, visiting Quebec City feels like you're on a romantic French holiday without leaving North America. The gay-friendly city, located three hours from Montreal, is rich in Old World atmosphere, and the numerous gay bars along Rue St.-Jean are filled with welcoming, English-speaking locals.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- Idaho Gov. Begs Court to Reverse 'Bad Law' of Marriage Equality