Fall Gay Getaways
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 30 2010 3:40 AM ET
Quebec City, Canada
Ooh-la-la! With its cobblestone streets, old city walls, and the majestic Le Chateau Fontenac hotel looming above the town, visiting Quebec City feels like you're on a romantic French holiday without leaving North America. The gay-friendly city, located three hours from Montreal, is rich in Old World atmosphere, and the numerous gay bars along Rue St.-Jean are filled with welcoming, English-speaking locals.
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- WATCH: CNN's Cooper, Lemon Explore Their Roots in Special Program
- WATCH: As Marriage Equality Spreads, Judge Rules NOM Can't Recoup $700K in Legal Fees