Fall Gay Getaways
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 30 2010 3:40 AM ET
OK, the liberal studies graduates already know this one. Northampton is the quintessential New England college town, in the middle of the five-college area of Smith College, Mount Holyoke College, Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. This area is great for loading up on antiques and, of course, staring off at the vibrant fall foliage. And like any true New England college town, it has plenty of art house movie theaters, cavernous used book and record stores, and a bevy of great restaurants, and hiking is never too far away.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: Will GOP Candidates Sign NOM’s 2016 Hate Pledge?
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage