Fall Gay Getaways
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 30 2010 3:40 AM ET
OK, the liberal studies graduates already know this one. Northampton is the quintessential New England college town, in the middle of the five-college area of Smith College, Mount Holyoke College, Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. This area is great for loading up on antiques and, of course, staring off at the vibrant fall foliage. And like any true New England college town, it has plenty of art house movie theaters, cavernous used book and record stores, and a bevy of great restaurants, and hiking is never too far away.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel