Fall Gay Getaways
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 30 2010 3:40 AM ET
Galveston Island, Texas
Gay Houstonians are heading down to Galveston Island in droves, and it's not just for well-loved gay club 3rd Coast Downtown. On top of a beach area popular with gay visitors and locals (East Beach), Galveston Island provides plenty of shopping, gay B&Bs, and enough oysters to shuck all afternoon. While you’re there, pay homage to Robert’s Lafitte, the oldest gay bar on Galveston Island.
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- EXCLUSIVE: Josh Groban Sings "Over The Rainbow"
- More of You Could Be Fired for Getting Married
- The World's Most Famous Trans Model Sits Down With Vogue
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Speak Now: Prop. 8 Decision Will Pave Way for National Marriage Victory