Aruba, Curacao, and a Private Island: 4,200 Lesbians Cruise to the Caribbean
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
March 01 2013 7:00 AM ET
Two women who traveled from Florida’s lesbian village, Carefree Resort, to the Olivia Cruise, which took off in Fort Lauderdale. Rosie Koch and Marilyn Shanahan were on their first Olivia cruise.
Smiles over beer
Learning to ride during one of the excursions
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word