Aruba, Curacao, and a Private Island: 4,200 Lesbians Cruise to the Caribbean
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
March 01 2013 7:00 AM ET
Two women who traveled from Florida’s lesbian village, Carefree Resort, to the Olivia Cruise, which took off in Fort Lauderdale. Rosie Koch and Marilyn Shanahan were on their first Olivia cruise.
Smiles over beer
Learning to ride during one of the excursions
- Antigay Ark. Rally Eclipsed by Protesters Shouting 'Love Is Love'
- 14 Camp Classics We Can't Stop Quoting — Bad Girls Edition
- Obama Cracks Marriage Equality Jokes at White House Correspondent's Dinner
- Another Event Moves; Gay Hotel Owners Apologize for Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- WATCH: Preview of Tomorrow's Supreme Court Argument