Aruba, Curacao, and a Private Island: 4,200 Lesbians Cruise to the Caribbean
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
March 01 2013 7:00 AM ET
Two women who traveled from Florida’s lesbian village, Carefree Resort, to the Olivia Cruise, which took off in Fort Lauderdale. Rosie Koch and Marilyn Shanahan were on their first Olivia cruise.
Smiles over beer
Learning to ride during one of the excursions
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- WATCH: The Moment Ireland Said 'Yes' to Marriage Equality