Toyota has a long and consistent history of treating every employee across our diverse workforce with respect. Diversity and inclusion supports all aspects of our business: our customers, employees, dealers, suppliers and the societies we operate in to build on our reputation of excellence and to cultivate our growth in a changing marketplace.
* We were a corporate pioneer in adopting Domestic Partner Benefits over a decade ago.
* We were named to DiversityInc's 2013 Top 10 American companies for LGBT employees, the only automaker to achieve this recognition.
* Both Toyota Financial Services and Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc. earned a 100% rating on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2013 Corporate Equality Index.
* Toyota actively recruits LGBT employees through the Reaching Out MBA and other programs.
* Toyota's North American subsidiaries are actively involved with and provide significant support to many of the country's leading LGBT organizations, including GLSEN, NGLCC, HRC, GLAAD, Victory Institute, Lambda Legal, Point Foundation and the Trevor Project.
To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please visit www.toyota.com/diversity