In the Galleries: 'Round Hole, Square Peg'
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 08 2013 5:00 AM ET
Mark Bieraugel (bear)
"Round Hole, Square Peg" is a curated invitational, conceived with the intent to redefine a queer aesthetic for the 21st century. Featured are 20 artists working in a variety of different mediums, all focused on social issues surrounding being LGBT in the modern world. Central to the show's conception is the idea that queer queer artists have a perspective and experience to contribute to society that is wholly their own.
Click through for more artwork from this exhibit >>
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 52 LGBT Superheroes and Villains
- Op-ed: I'm a Lesbian Targeted by the Bathroom Police
- Suicides, Antigay Accusations Sully Elite San Diego School
- The Advocate's 31 Favorite Films of Outfest 2015
- WATCH: Ted Cruz, Glenn Beck Think Marriage Equality Has Destroyed the Constitution