In the Galleries: 'Round Hole, Square Peg'
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 08 2013 5:00 AM ET
Mark Bieraugel (bear)
"Round Hole, Square Peg" is a curated invitational, conceived with the intent to redefine a queer aesthetic for the 21st century. Featured are 20 artists working in a variety of different mediums, all focused on social issues surrounding being LGBT in the modern world. Central to the show's conception is the idea that queer queer artists have a perspective and experience to contribute to society that is wholly their own.
Click through for more artwork from this exhibit >>
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Butler University President Says Lawmakers Damaged Indiana