In the Galleries: 'Round Hole, Square Peg'
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 08 2013 4:00 AM ET
Mark Bieraugel (bear)
"Round Hole, Square Peg" is a curated invitational, conceived with the intent to redefine a queer aesthetic for the 21st century. Featured are 20 artists working in a variety of different mediums, all focused on social issues surrounding being LGBT in the modern world. Central to the show's conception is the idea that queer queer artists have a perspective and experience to contribute to society that is wholly their own.
Click through for more artwork from this exhibit >>
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Reality Special My Husband’s Not Gay: Deep in Denial?
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Op-ed: Trans Glamour Versus Trans Activism
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- MSNBC’s Newest Online Host, Janet Mock, Says 'Yes!'