In the Galleries: Tony Greene
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 29 2014 5:14 PM ET
1990, Mixed media (oil on photo mounted on board). 19 ½ s 22 ½ in. (49.53 x 57.15 cm). Collection of Herbert Lotz.
Documentation of "Saints and Martyrs" performance by Ron Athey at Los Angeles Contemporary Exhibitions (LACE), November 1992.
Video still of Nailed, by Bob Flanagan and Sheree Rose. Olio Theatre, Los Angeles, presented by Amok Books, October 1989.
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Holder's Final Vow to Supreme Court: Uphold Marriage Equality
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Right-Wingers Claim Gay Republicans Are 'Wrong,' 'Terrible Role Models'