In the Galleries: Tony Greene
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 29 2014 5:14 PM ET
1990, Mixed media (oil on photo mounted on board). 19 ½ s 22 ½ in. (49.53 x 57.15 cm). Collection of Herbert Lotz.
Documentation of "Saints and Martyrs" performance by Ron Athey at Los Angeles Contemporary Exhibitions (LACE), November 1992.
Video still of Nailed, by Bob Flanagan and Sheree Rose. Olio Theatre, Los Angeles, presented by Amok Books, October 1989.
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- WATCH: Stonewall Movie Drops First Trailer
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: Think NOM Is Dead? Think Again