Love Travels, With Help From Jason Collins and His BF
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 03 2014 4:05 AM ET
Marriott International wants LGBT travelers to know they're welcome at its hotels, and that couldn't be clearer in a new photo series timed for Pride season.
The #LoveTravels campaign, shot by photographer Braden Summers, features LGBT people in photos that Marriott will plaster across five of its properties in Washington, D.C., as well as feature in print advertisements and in an online photo gallery.
Subjects include Brooklyn Nets basketball player Jason Collins, who will be on hand at his image's unveiling on Wednesday at the JW Marriott in Washington. Check out more images taken for the campaign below (and click here for more information).
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- From Jail, Kim Davis Still Refuses to Issue Marriage Licenses
- The Best (and Worst) Tweets About Kim Davis
- Judge Denies Divorce, Blames Marriage Equality
- Mike Huckabee Urges 'Free Kim Davis'; Others Call Her a Rosa Parks
- Mo. Trans Student's Bathroom Struggle Is History Repeating Itself