Love Travels, With Help From Jason Collins and His BF
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 03 2014 4:05 AM ET
Marriott International wants LGBT travelers to know they're welcome at its hotels, and that couldn't be clearer in a new photo series timed for Pride season.
The #LoveTravels campaign, shot by photographer Braden Summers, features LGBT people in photos that Marriott will plaster across five of its properties in Washington, D.C., as well as feature in print advertisements and in an online photo gallery.
Subjects include Brooklyn Nets basketball player Jason Collins, who will be on hand at his image's unveiling on Wednesday at the JW Marriott in Washington. Check out more images taken for the campaign below (and click here for more information).
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Texas AG Over Stance on Marriage Licenses
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island