PHOTOS: Love in the Middle of the U.S.A.
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 09 2014 7:20 AM ET
Mitch Kitter and Shalem Mathew are well on their way to creating a fine art photo book featuring real LGBT couples and families across America. In January we showed you the wonderful portfolio of images they shot of loving couples and families in Alaska. Now the team is back with a fresh batch of love from the Midwest, the Southwest, and the Mountain States.
Here is their new website, where you can read more about where they plan to photograph folks next. And you can see some of the great images below and on the following pages.
Seth and Michael up close in Salt Lake City.
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Marriage Decision: 'No Need For Us to Rush'
- WATCH: Antigay Billboard Sparks Controversy in Tenn.