20 Best New Green Tech Products
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
April 19 2012 4:00 AM ET
The Boob Tube Gets a Wonderbra
The Philips Econova ECO Smart LED TV just hits markets this year. Using only 56 watts of power, the 46-inch Econova TV uses 60% less energy compared to LCD TVs, thanks to LED lighting technology. It’s made from 60% recycled aluminum, and the television itself is recyclable. It has a solar-powered remote (no more digging for batteries!) and a zero-power switch (making it the rare product where, when you switch it off, power consumption is reduced to zero watts). Price TBA, Philips.co.uk
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends