Apple CEO Tim Cook Marched with LGBT Employees at San Francisco Pride
BY Jase Peeples
June 29 2014 7:00 PM ET
The subject of Apple CEO Tim Cook’s sexuality recently caused an awkward moment on an episode of CNBC’s Squawk on the Street during a discussion about the dearth of openly gay business leaders. But the fact that Cook has never said publicly whether he's gay – leaving others to awkwardly debate the subject on a number of occasions – didn’t stop him from marching alongside Apple’s LGBT employees at today’s Pride parade in San Francisco, according to 9to5Mac.
Take a look at several photos of the Apple CEO dressed in his #applepride t-shirt, celebrating LGBT that have begun making their way through the Twitterverse.
— Jonathon (@QWERTYthon) June 29, 2014
— Daniel Soto (@sot0fied) June 29, 2014
— Justyna Horwat (@jhorwat) June 29, 2014
— Brianna Fennell (@FashoBee) June 29, 2014
- Texas Pastor Who Threatened to Set Himself Aflame Now 'Loves' Gays
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years
- George Takei Takes on Clarence Thomas and Donald Trump (and Wins!)
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality