Apple CEO Tim Cook Marched with LGBT Employees at San Francisco Pride
BY Jase Peeples
June 29 2014 7:00 PM ET
The subject of Apple CEO Tim Cook’s sexuality recently caused an awkward moment on an episode of CNBC’s Squawk on the Street during a discussion about the dearth of openly gay business leaders. But the fact that Cook has never said publicly whether he's gay – leaving others to awkwardly debate the subject on a number of occasions – didn’t stop him from marching alongside Apple’s LGBT employees at today’s Pride parade in San Francisco, according to 9to5Mac.
Take a look at several photos of the Apple CEO dressed in his #applepride t-shirt, celebrating LGBT that have begun making their way through the Twitterverse.
— Jonathon (@QWERTYthon) June 29, 2014
— Daniel Soto (@sot0fied) June 29, 2014
— Justyna Horwat (@jhorwat) June 29, 2014
— Brianna Fennell (@FashoBee) June 29, 2014
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Op-ed: Think NOM Is Dead? Think Again