BY Trudy Ring
August 03 2012 2:47 PM ET
Ultra-Orthodox Jewish men pray during a protest in their neighborhood against the annual Gay Pride Parade in Jerusalem Thursday. Opposition to such events is fiercer in Jerusalem, where religious feelings can run high, than in the more laid-back seaside city of Tel Aviv, but police were out in force to keep the peace.
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- He Went There: Antigay Judge Roy Moore Compares Marriage Equality to Holocaust
- WATCH: Jon Stewart on GOP Reaction to Marriage Equality: 'Voldemort Has Risen'