BY Trudy Ring
August 03 2012 2:47 PM ET
Ultra-Orthodox Jewish men pray during a protest in their neighborhood against the annual Gay Pride Parade in Jerusalem Thursday. Opposition to such events is fiercer in Jerusalem, where religious feelings can run high, than in the more laid-back seaside city of Tel Aviv, but police were out in force to keep the peace.
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- Idaho Gov. Begs Court to Reverse 'Bad Law' of Marriage Equality
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- WATCH: Kansas Gov. Stands Behind Marriage Ban, Decries 'Liberal Judges'
- In Their Own Words: Men of Color Explain Why They Take PrEP
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp