BY Trudy Ring
August 03 2012 2:47 PM ET
Ultra-Orthodox Jewish men pray during a protest in their neighborhood against the annual Gay Pride Parade in Jerusalem Thursday. Opposition to such events is fiercer in Jerusalem, where religious feelings can run high, than in the more laid-back seaside city of Tel Aviv, but police were out in force to keep the peace.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- In Protesting Irish Marriage Victory, Westboro Gets the Flag Wrong
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men