BY Trudy Ring
August 03 2012 2:47 PM ET
Ultra-Orthodox Jewish men pray during a protest in their neighborhood against the annual Gay Pride Parade in Jerusalem Thursday. Opposition to such events is fiercer in Jerusalem, where religious feelings can run high, than in the more laid-back seaside city of Tel Aviv, but police were out in force to keep the peace.
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- WATCH: Sprint Sends Customer Email to 'Gay Sissyboy'
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- Op-ed: How Not to React When an LGBT Teacher Is Fired
- WATCH: Ala. Woman Charged With Murder of Son's Boyfriend
- Diego Tolomelli and the Stain of Original Sin