PHOTOS: Pride in Auckland, New Zealand
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 25 2014 7:00 AM ET
With more than 40 entries, the parade was the highlight of the 2014 Auckland Pride Festival and its celebration of the rainbow community in New Zealand — or Aotearoa, as the Maori call it.
Participants march in the Auckland Pride Parade along Ponsonby Road Saturday.
We did say march.
- Hillary Clinton's Rainbow Logo Leads Politicians Proclaiming 'Love Can't Wait'
- Antigay Heckler Dragged Out of Supreme Court
- PHOTOS: The Scene at the Supreme Court As Marriage Equality is Considered
- See Where the Nation Stands On Marriage Equality — In One Graphic
- Op-ed: Hosting Ted Cruz Isn't Just Offensive to LGBT People
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps