PHOTOS: Pride in Auckland, New Zealand
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 25 2014 7:00 AM ET
With more than 40 entries, the parade was the highlight of the 2014 Auckland Pride Festival and its celebration of the rainbow community in New Zealand — or Aotearoa, as the Maori call it.
Participants march in the Auckland Pride Parade along Ponsonby Road Saturday.
We did say march.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Hot Sheet: Openly Serving, Openly Loving
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'