Straight Real World Star Isn't Shy About What 'Just Happened' With Other Men
BY Jacob Anderson-Minshall
March 26 2013 5:55 PM ET
What did you like best about Portland?
You can legally walk the streets naked. OK, seriously though, I gotta say going snowboarding. It was a crazy cool trip. Plus we had some cool people from the area to come hang out with us. Portland is a great city.
Former cast members have accused reality TV producers of manufacturing drama and editing film to make things seem more dramatic than they really are. Do you feel like that happens on Real World?
What you see is what you get with me. I was 100% real. I can’t speak for other cast members, but everything that will be shown on the show are things that I have said or done. It is there for people’s entertainment, so they are not going to show us sitting around the house watching television or reading magazines. I would get bored with watching that too.
Who’s your favorite Real World cast member from earlier seasons? Your own season?
I have actually meet Devon from The Real World: Brooklyn. She gets my pick as my favorite — not to mention she is super hot. From my season, I'd say Nia and Anastasia. Those are my homies for sure.
Did you hook up with anyone on the show?
Hmm. Maybe. Maybe not. It's a possibility.
You also rap under the name Jay Dillinger. Is the world of rap as homophobic as it is rumored to be? How do you deal with that?
At the end of the day it's about the music. Frank Ocean definitely showed that if you’re talented, then you can make it happen. Being a rapper isn't all about the hardcore gangsta stuff all the time. So I feel there is room for any type of artist to make it. You just have to be good. Me, personally, I just ignore the hate. Who somebody goes home with is their business. What difference does it really make in the end? None.
- Buck Angel Shuts Down Transgender Surgery Fundraising Site
- PHOTOS: 6 Couples Australia's High Court Says Aren't Married Anymore
- PHOTOS: India's Supreme Court Reinstates Sodomy Ban
- WATCH: Right Wing Swoons Over Antigay Colo. Baker Ready to Go to Jail for Jesus
- Blogger: Salvation Army No Friend to LGBT Folks
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- Marriage Equality Australia's High Court Says These Couples Aren't Married 56 min 2 sec ago
- Women Meet Gender Scientist Anne Fausto-Sterling 1 hour 50 min ago
- Women WATCH: Michelle Chamuel Returns to The Voice with 'Go Down Singing' 2 hours 22 min ago
- Politics Mich. Governor Condemns RNC Member's Latest Antigay Remark 2 hours 31 min ago
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Right Wing Swoons Over Antigay Baker 2 hours 48 min ago
- Travel What Airline Scored 100% on HRC's Corporate Equality Index? 2 hours 48 min ago
- Entertainment News The Queer Quotient at the SAG Awards 6:03 PM