WATCH: Chelsea Lately Is Very Excited About African Gay Wedding
BY Lucas Grindley
April 15 2013 1:09 PM ET
The Chelsea Lately panel was elated by the news that two men in South Africa — Tshepo Cameron Modisane and Thoba Calvin Sithol — recently had the country's first marriage in a traditional ceremony.
"So this is great, there's no DL in Africa, I guess," Handler said. "That's just here in Hollywood."
Handler goes on to offer some insight on whether the couple should start a family. Ross Mathews cheers that the end of days have not reached us as a result of two men marrying. And Fortune Feimster dreams about what it would be like to live in South Africa.
Watch the video below.
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy
- Just Another Day at Work in LGBT America
- PHOTOS: We Asked The Stars, Who Is Your Hero?
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Women Emily Rios' Lesbian Character on The Bridge Upped to Series Regular December 10 2013 8:47 PM
- Media Russia Expert to Offer Political Commentary During Olympics December 10 2013 7:56 PM
- Travel In-Flight Cellphone Conversations: Dream or Nightmare? December 10 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President December 10 2013 7:08 PM
- Latest News NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics December 10 2013 6:11 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Filing Taxes December 10 2013 5:56 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances Examining Employee Benefits in the Wake of DOMA’s Overturn December 10 2013 5:38 PM