WATCH: Chelsea Lately Is Very Excited About African Gay Wedding
BY Lucas Grindley
April 15 2013 2:09 PM ET
The Chelsea Lately panel was elated by the news that two men in South Africa — Tshepo Cameron Modisane and Thoba Calvin Sithol — recently had the country's first marriage in a traditional ceremony.
"So this is great, there's no DL in Africa, I guess," Handler said. "That's just here in Hollywood."
Handler goes on to offer some insight on whether the couple should start a family. Ross Mathews cheers that the end of days have not reached us as a result of two men marrying. And Fortune Feimster dreams about what it would be like to live in South Africa.
Watch the video below.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- Hundreds Attend Satanic Statue Unveiling in Detroit Despite Terrorist Threats
- Even the Rehearsal Footage From Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour Is Spellbinding
- These Are the U.S. Trans Women Killed in 2015
- Boy Scouts' Ban on Gay Adults Lifted