WATCH: Chelsea Lately Is Very Excited About African Gay Wedding
BY Lucas Grindley
April 15 2013 2:09 PM ET
The Chelsea Lately panel was elated by the news that two men in South Africa — Tshepo Cameron Modisane and Thoba Calvin Sithol — recently had the country's first marriage in a traditional ceremony.
"So this is great, there's no DL in Africa, I guess," Handler said. "That's just here in Hollywood."
Handler goes on to offer some insight on whether the couple should start a family. Ross Mathews cheers that the end of days have not reached us as a result of two men marrying. And Fortune Feimster dreams about what it would be like to live in South Africa.
Watch the video below.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- Mormon Missionary Positions