Drew Khandi, the Vegan Next Door
BY Michelle Garcia
April 30 2014 3:26 PM ET
Are nonvegan guys a deal breaker for you?
Well, for me, it's important that my partner is at least open to information. And with information like the fact that cholesterol and saturated fats of animal proteins, dairy and eggs don't just clog the arteries to your heart and your brain, but they also block the blood flow to other "organs" (wink, wink). So with irrefutable information like that, how can't you be vegan? Just ask my husband, who was an avid meat-eater from Argentina. He's now vegan and couldn't be sexier.
- TBT: Mid-Century Dreamboats
- WATCH: Kentucky Clerk Defies Court Again, Turns Away Same-Sex Couple a Third Time
- Trayvon Martin Killer George Zimmerman Proves He's a Racist Homophobe
- Why This Latina Photographer Documented the Moment She Came Out to Her Parents
- WATCH: Did a Texas Chef Refuse to Cater This Couple's Wedding?
- We Made Lily Tomlin Cry