Drew Khandi, the Vegan Next Door
BY Michelle Garcia
April 30 2014 3:26 PM ET
Are nonvegan guys a deal breaker for you?
Well, for me, it's important that my partner is at least open to information. And with information like the fact that cholesterol and saturated fats of animal proteins, dairy and eggs don't just clog the arteries to your heart and your brain, but they also block the blood flow to other "organs" (wink, wink). So with irrefutable information like that, how can't you be vegan? Just ask my husband, who was an avid meat-eater from Argentina. He's now vegan and couldn't be sexier.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word