Drew Khandi, the Vegan Next Door
BY Michelle Garcia
April 30 2014 3:26 PM ET
Are nonvegan guys a deal breaker for you?
Well, for me, it's important that my partner is at least open to information. And with information like the fact that cholesterol and saturated fats of animal proteins, dairy and eggs don't just clog the arteries to your heart and your brain, but they also block the blood flow to other "organs" (wink, wink). So with irrefutable information like that, how can't you be vegan? Just ask my husband, who was an avid meat-eater from Argentina. He's now vegan and couldn't be sexier.
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Marriage Equality Supporter Featured in Mormon Anti-Marriage Equality Post
- Op-ed: Why, No Matter What, I Still Can't Marry My Girlfriend
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality