Retreats for the Soul
BY Winston Gieseke
August 24 2011 3:00 AM ET
While a person’s HIV status is only a part of who they are, those in need of a getaway from everyday life might want to consider a regenerating vacation designed specifically for HIVers — an escape in which disclosure is never an issue.
Read our vacation picks at HIV Plus Magazine.
- WATCH: Mom Affirms Her Love in Son's Coming-Out Video
- Wives Want To Know If Their Husbands Are Gay
- Op-ed: We're Here, We're Queer, We're Not Part of a Pair
- Defending Anti-LGBT Laws, Putin Slams 'Genderless, Fruitless Tolerance'
- Buck Angel Shuts Down Transgender Surgery Fundraising Site
- WATCH: Lesbian Friend Might Convert Kids, Says Pat Robertson
- Travel VIDEO: Travel Helps People Live Longer, Says Study 7 min 15 sec ago
- Religion WATCH: Lesbian Friend Might Convert Kids, Warns Robertson 39 min 29 sec ago
- Women 3 Gay Lady-Related Golden Globe Nominations that Make Us Happy! 2 hours 22 min ago
- Coming Out WATCH: Mom Affirms Love in Son's Coming-Out Video 2 hours 45 min ago
- People Photo of the Day: DLB and Tom Daley Share a Moment in Houston 2 hours 53 min ago
- Entertainment News Damien Lewis vs. Ian McKellen: Homeland Actor Apologizes 3:39 PM
- Politics WATCH: Right-Wing 'Documentary' Tries to Defend 'Ex-Gay' Therapy 3:31 PM