WATCH: Women Read Gay Men Dating App Messages Out Loud
BY Justin Hernandez
February 17 2014 4:30 PM ET
While dating apps continue to prove popular among gay men for various networking needs, some of the exchanges between the users aren’t always the most eloquent or prolific.
The folks over at The Second City Network have picked up on that and created a funny video featuring women reading messages sent via Grindr, SCRUFF, and GROWLr. It’s interesting how quickly the tone of these communications changes when they are read out loud, out of context, and by the opposite sex.
Watch the video below to see the ladies deliver their interpretation of the messages in between random grunts and woofs. If anything, it showcases how people can sometimes say the oddest things when they’re caught up in the heat of a moment.
Have you been a recipient, or perhaps a sender, of some of these colorful pick-up lines? Let us know in the Comments.
JUSTIN HERNANDEZ writes about sex, dating, and relationships for The Advocate. Follow him on Twitter @HernandezJustin.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'