WATCH: Women Read Gay Men Dating App Messages Out Loud
BY Justin Hernandez
February 17 2014 4:30 PM ET
While dating apps continue to prove popular among gay men for various networking needs, some of the exchanges between the users aren’t always the most eloquent or prolific.
The folks over at The Second City Network have picked up on that and created a funny video featuring women reading messages sent via Grindr, SCRUFF, and GROWLr. It’s interesting how quickly the tone of these communications changes when they are read out loud, out of context, and by the opposite sex.
Watch the video below to see the ladies deliver their interpretation of the messages in between random grunts and woofs. If anything, it showcases how people can sometimes say the oddest things when they’re caught up in the heat of a moment.
Have you been a recipient, or perhaps a sender, of some of these colorful pick-up lines? Let us know in the Comments.
JUSTIN HERNANDEZ writes about sex, dating, and relationships for The Advocate. Follow him on Twitter @HernandezJustin.
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion