WATCH: Women Read Gay Men Dating App Messages Out Loud
BY Justin Hernandez
February 17 2014 4:30 PM ET
While dating apps continue to prove popular among gay men for various networking needs, some of the exchanges between the users aren’t always the most eloquent or prolific.
The folks over at The Second City Network have picked up on that and created a funny video featuring women reading messages sent via Grindr, SCRUFF, and GROWLr. It’s interesting how quickly the tone of these communications changes when they are read out loud, out of context, and by the opposite sex.
Watch the video below to see the ladies deliver their interpretation of the messages in between random grunts and woofs. If anything, it showcases how people can sometimes say the oddest things when they’re caught up in the heat of a moment.
Have you been a recipient, or perhaps a sender, of some of these colorful pick-up lines? Let us know in the Comments.
JUSTIN HERNANDEZ writes about sex, dating, and relationships for The Advocate. Follow him on Twitter @HernandezJustin.
- The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender
- Game of Thrones Actor Kristian Nairn Reveals He's Gay
- WATCH: Honey Maid's Newest Commercial Features Gay Families
- Gay Tenn. 12-Year-Old Still Fighting the ‘Don’t Say Gay’ Bill He Helped Kill
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Far-Right Minister: Gays Responsible for Ukraine Crisis
- Media Chicago Monthly Paper Threatens to Out Aldermen 32 min 8 sec ago
- Travel VIDEO: George Takei at Austin's SXSW Festival 1 hour 55 min ago
- Women WATCH: Bisexuality v. Pansexuality - We Discuss the Difference 2 hours 10 min ago
- Television WATCH: Honey Maid's Newest Commercial Features Gay Families 2 hours 27 min ago
- Women 5 Things That Pissed Us Off This Week: Homegrown Homophobia 2 hours 45 min ago
- Religion Far-Right Minister: Gays Responsible for Ukraine Crisis 2 hours 47 min ago
- Travel Copenhagen: The Gayest Place in 2014 5:55 PM