5 Absurd Moments in The Marriage Equality Debates
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 28 2013 4:20 PM ET
Don't forget that France is on the verge of legalizing same-sex marraige, and that's brought out some odd protests. In Paris on Wednesday, these men went bare-chested to demonstrate against a bill legalizing same-sex marriages outside the police prefecture. Seems like if you have a problem with the gays, that going shirtless might get you some attention you don't want. And whatever that guy is doing to the stuffed bunny looks fairly unwholesome.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- HBO Cancels Looking, Planning TV Movie