5 Absurd Moments in The Marriage Equality Debates
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 28 2013 3:20 PM ET
Don't forget that France is on the verge of legalizing same-sex marraige, and that's brought out some odd protests. In Paris on Wednesday, these men went bare-chested to demonstrate against a bill legalizing same-sex marriages outside the police prefecture. Seems like if you have a problem with the gays, that going shirtless might get you some attention you don't want. And whatever that guy is doing to the stuffed bunny looks fairly unwholesome.
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- Patrick Stewart: 'Supporting Gay Rights Is Natural'
- Gallery of Geek: J. Bone
- George Takei Hosts My Husband's Not Straight — The Perfect Follow-Up to TLC's 'Not Gay' Reality Show
- Madonna's 12 Studio Albums Ranked
- Op-ed: 6 Lessons a Straight Couple Learned From Owning a Gay Bar