5 Absurd Moments in The Marriage Equality Debates
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 28 2013 4:20 PM ET
Don't forget that France is on the verge of legalizing same-sex marraige, and that's brought out some odd protests. In Paris on Wednesday, these men went bare-chested to demonstrate against a bill legalizing same-sex marriages outside the police prefecture. Seems like if you have a problem with the gays, that going shirtless might get you some attention you don't want. And whatever that guy is doing to the stuffed bunny looks fairly unwholesome.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends