5 Absurd Moments in The Marriage Equality Debates
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 28 2013 4:20 PM ET
Don't forget that France is on the verge of legalizing same-sex marraige, and that's brought out some odd protests. In Paris on Wednesday, these men went bare-chested to demonstrate against a bill legalizing same-sex marriages outside the police prefecture. Seems like if you have a problem with the gays, that going shirtless might get you some attention you don't want. And whatever that guy is doing to the stuffed bunny looks fairly unwholesome.
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Prominent Queer Korean, Chicana Leader Killed in Her Atlanta Home
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'