Nevada: 3 Great Testimonies For Marriage From Young People
BY Michelle Garcia
May 14 2013 4:11 PM ET
The Progressive Leadership Alliance of Nevada has released a handful of videos from last week's testimony regarding a resolution that would remove language from Nevada's constitution that limits marriage to opposite-sex couples and replaces it with language recognizing all marriages.
Senate Joint Resolution 15 must pass the legislature in 2013, again in 2015, and then by a referendum vote by Nevadans in 2016.
Riley Roberts, 18, of Reno:
Dalia Zaki, 11, and Khalil Zaki, 9
Kenzie Tillitt, 18, of Carson City
- Kim Davis and Judge Deciding Her Fate Face Nepotism Allegations
- Kim Davis vs. the Internet
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50
- Meet the Trans Man and Pansexual Woman Married by Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis
- WATCH: Dan Savage on Kentucky Clerk's Religious Double Standards