Nevada: 3 Great Testimonies For Marriage From Young People
BY Michelle Garcia
May 14 2013 4:11 PM ET
The Progressive Leadership Alliance of Nevada has released a handful of videos from last week's testimony regarding a resolution that would remove language from Nevada's constitution that limits marriage to opposite-sex couples and replaces it with language recognizing all marriages.
Senate Joint Resolution 15 must pass the legislature in 2013, again in 2015, and then by a referendum vote by Nevadans in 2016.
Riley Roberts, 18, of Reno:
Dalia Zaki, 11, and Khalil Zaki, 9
Kenzie Tillitt, 18, of Carson City
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Texas Rep.: Strand Gays on an Island, See What Happens
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series