Nevada: 3 Great Testimonies For Marriage From Young People
BY Michelle Garcia
May 14 2013 4:11 PM ET
The Progressive Leadership Alliance of Nevada has released a handful of videos from last week's testimony regarding a resolution that would remove language from Nevada's constitution that limits marriage to opposite-sex couples and replaces it with language recognizing all marriages.
Senate Joint Resolution 15 must pass the legislature in 2013, again in 2015, and then by a referendum vote by Nevadans in 2016.
Riley Roberts, 18, of Reno:
Dalia Zaki, 11, and Khalil Zaki, 9
Kenzie Tillitt, 18, of Carson City
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.