Nevada: 3 Great Testimonies For Marriage From Young People
BY Michelle Garcia
May 14 2013 3:11 PM ET
The Progressive Leadership Alliance of Nevada has released a handful of videos from last week's testimony regarding a resolution that would remove language from Nevada's constitution that limits marriage to opposite-sex couples and replaces it with language recognizing all marriages.
Senate Joint Resolution 15 must pass the legislature in 2013, again in 2015, and then by a referendum vote by Nevadans in 2016.
Riley Roberts, 18, of Reno:
Dalia Zaki, 11, and Khalil Zaki, 9
Kenzie Tillitt, 18, of Carson City
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- Op-ed: How Gay Genius Alan Turing Got Me Through Middle School
- Robbie Rogers's Memoir Kicks Around Depression, Redemption, And Coming Out
- Smoke Signals' Gay Actor Turned Doctor Lands New Career-Defining Role
- Op-ed: Why I Quit My Job at the United Nations