Nevada: 3 Great Testimonies For Marriage From Young People
BY Michelle Garcia
May 14 2013 4:11 PM ET
The Progressive Leadership Alliance of Nevada has released a handful of videos from last week's testimony regarding a resolution that would remove language from Nevada's constitution that limits marriage to opposite-sex couples and replaces it with language recognizing all marriages.
Senate Joint Resolution 15 must pass the legislature in 2013, again in 2015, and then by a referendum vote by Nevadans in 2016.
Riley Roberts, 18, of Reno:
Dalia Zaki, 11, and Khalil Zaki, 9
Kenzie Tillitt, 18, of Carson City
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- WATCH: Kim Kardashian Says Family in Therapy, Totally Supportive