PHOTOS: UK's First Same-sex Weddings Began at Midnight
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 29 2014 1:18 PM ET
Neil Allard (right) and Andrew Wale show off their rings following their marriage, outside Brighton's Royal Pavilion shortly after midnight, England.
Tags: Marriage Equality
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- 12 Celebrities Who Lovingly Embrace Their LGBT Children
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out