WATCH: Gay Marine Proposes to Boyfriend
BY Jase Peeples
June 16 2013 4:00 AM ET
Boyfriends Matt and Russ, the two Marines who have a delightful habit of posting adorable videos on Russ’s YouTube channel RussMarine2014, have melted our hearts once again by sharing a video of Matt proposing to Russ.
The proposal, which was a surprise Matt had been planning for months, took place at Russ’s welcome home party, where the couple was celebrating alongside a few of their friends.
Russ, who recently returned from a military operation in the desert, writes on his YouTube page, “Matt completely surprised me by proposing during my welcome home party. It turns out he had been planning it for months. I am so happy!”
Take a look at the video below to see the beautiful moment for yourself—but you may want to grab the tissues first. This one is sure to leave you misty-eyed.
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- He Went There: Antigay Judge Roy Moore Compares Marriage Equality to Holocaust
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers