WATCH: Gay Marine Proposes to Boyfriend
BY Jase Peeples
June 16 2013 3:00 AM ET
Boyfriends Matt and Russ, the two Marines who have a delightful habit of posting adorable videos on Russ’s YouTube channel RussMarine2014, have melted our hearts once again by sharing a video of Matt proposing to Russ.
The proposal, which was a surprise Matt had been planning for months, took place at Russ’s welcome home party, where the couple was celebrating alongside a few of their friends.
Russ, who recently returned from a military operation in the desert, writes on his YouTube page, “Matt completely surprised me by proposing during my welcome home party. It turns out he had been planning it for months. I am so happy!”
Take a look at the video below to see the beautiful moment for yourself—but you may want to grab the tissues first. This one is sure to leave you misty-eyed.
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- 13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
- These Couples Prove Love Is Love
- Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Redbox Picks Up Bridegroom Despite Rule Against Documentaries
- Music WATCH: The Best (and Not So Best) of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music 27 min 15 sec ago
- Women New Family Ties: Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke December 09 2013 8:01 PM
- Travel Spider-Man Will Welcome In 2014 In Times Square December 09 2013 7:52 PM
- Election Is Marriage Equality Still Politically Dangerous, Even in Mass.? December 09 2013 7:09 PM
- Entertainment News Tig Notaro Nominated for Best Comedy Album December 09 2013 6:08 PM
- HIV & AIDS Republican Pol: Gays Want Free Medical Care Because of AIDS December 09 2013 6:04 PM
- Parenting Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback December 09 2013 4:10 PM