11 Firsts: Major Milestones After The Repeal of 'Don't Ask Don't Tell'
BY Michelle Garcia
September 18 2012 4:00 AM ET
Sept. 10: The First Conclusion
The first study on openly gay service members after the repeal of "don't ask, don't tell" reveals that lifting the ban had no overall negative impact on military readiness, unit cohesion, morale, retention, or recruitment.
- Media PHOTOS: Adam Lambert, Jane Lynch, Chris Colfer, Fergie at TrevorLIVE Benefit 43 min 24 sec ago
- Women New Family Ties: Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke 2 hours 23 min ago
- Travel Spider-Man Will Welcome In 2014 In Times Square 2 hours 32 min ago
- Election Is Marriage Equality Still Politically Dangerous, Even in Mass.? 7:09 PM
- Entertainment News Tig Notaro Nominated for Best Comedy Album 6:08 PM
- HIV & AIDS Republican Pol: Gays Want Free Medical Care Because of AIDS 6:04 PM
- Parenting Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback 4:10 PM