11 Firsts: Major Milestones After The Repeal of 'Don't Ask Don't Tell'
BY Michelle Garcia
September 18 2012 5:00 AM ET
Sept. 10: The First Conclusion
The first study on openly gay service members after the repeal of "don't ask, don't tell" reveals that lifting the ban had no overall negative impact on military readiness, unit cohesion, morale, retention, or recruitment.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Youth Boy Scouts' Decision Draws Heated Reaction From All Sides 12 min 49 sec ago
- Entertainment News Do You Hear 'Girl Men' or 'Guru Men?' 1 hour 31 min ago
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? 7:00 AM
- Television The Brains Behind Husbands 6:03 AM
- Tyler Curry The 'Undetectable' Paradox in Talking About HIV 6:00 AM
- Current Issue Meet the New Voice for Dallas 4:00 AM
- Books New Antigay Children's Book Teaches Kids to Hate LGBT Families May 23 2013 8:17 PM