Out Congresspeople, Republicans Pose for No H8 Campaign
BY Sunnivie Brydum
June 24 2013 1:19 PM ET
"As civil rights leader Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. once said, 'A right delayed is a right denied,'" said Nevada representative Steven Horsford. "As a nation, we have before us an opportunity to create a precedent for ensuring economic, marital, and social equality for all individuals. There is no place for discrimination of any form in America, and I stand with the No H8 campaign and my brothers and sisters in the LGBT community in their fight for true equality under the law."
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion