Out Congresspeople, Republicans Pose for No H8 Campaign
BY Sunnivie Brydum
June 24 2013 1:19 PM ET
"As civil rights leader Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. once said, 'A right delayed is a right denied,'" said Nevada representative Steven Horsford. "As a nation, we have before us an opportunity to create a precedent for ensuring economic, marital, and social equality for all individuals. There is no place for discrimination of any form in America, and I stand with the No H8 campaign and my brothers and sisters in the LGBT community in their fight for true equality under the law."
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community