PHOTOS: Pride in Albany? A Capital Idea!
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 25 2014 3:12 PM ET
In New York State's capital city, the Pride Week festivities launched June 5 with Albany's extremely popular annual Kick-Off BBQ at the Pride Center. The celebration carried on with daily events throughout the Pride Week, culminating with the Parade and Pride Festival. The Capital Pride Parade stepped off from Washington Park at noon June 14. For more information, click here for Albany Pride.
Photos by Jonathan Luke O'Brien.
The boys are bead-dazzled.
Tattoos on parade.
Let me guess, Albany?
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Antigay Kentucky Clerk Makes Emergency Appeal to Supreme Court
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: Whither Gay Provincetown?