PHOTOS: Pride in Albany? A Capital Idea!
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 25 2014 3:12 PM ET
In New York State's capital city, the Pride Week festivities launched June 5 with Albany's extremely popular annual Kick-Off BBQ at the Pride Center. The celebration carried on with daily events throughout the Pride Week, culminating with the Parade and Pride Festival. The Capital Pride Parade stepped off from Washington Park at noon June 14. For more information, click here for Albany Pride.
Photos by Jonathan Luke O'Brien.
The boys are bead-dazzled.
Tattoos on parade.
Let me guess, Albany?
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Artist Spotlight: Kent Monkman
- Hot Sheet: They Are Risen
- Couple Indicted Over Torture Death of 8-Year-Old They Thought Was Gay
- Capitol Hill Staffers Blocked for Antitrans Wikipedia Edits
- Philly-Area Trans Teen Commits Suicide on Train Tracks
- Homophobe Scott Lively Will Be on Ballot for Mass. Governor