PHOTOS: Pride in Albany? A Capital Idea!
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 25 2014 3:12 PM ET
In New York State's capital city, the Pride Week festivities launched June 5 with Albany's extremely popular annual Kick-Off BBQ at the Pride Center. The celebration carried on with daily events throughout the Pride Week, culminating with the Parade and Pride Festival. The Capital Pride Parade stepped off from Washington Park at noon June 14. For more information, click here for Albany Pride.
Photos by Jonathan Luke O'Brien.
The boys are bead-dazzled.
Tattoos on parade.
Let me guess, Albany?
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- Best Gay Photography
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad